National Combine Series Athletes & Families,
Signing Day Sports & The U.S. Army Bowl are teamed up to bring you one of the best football combine & recruiting experiences in the country.
There is still space available for competitive players looking to earn an invite to the National Combine in Dallas (Dec. 16-19) or a spot in the U.S. Army Bowl Game (Mon. Dec. 18) for Class of 2024 All-Americans.
Here are your key details for the upcoming National Combine Series Events:
> 8am - OL & DL check-in first at 8am! Athletes go through their combine measurements and speed testing before starting drills and competitions on the field in their position. OL & DL finish their day around 1pm.
* Your online waiver MUST BE complete before you can start the combine. It is sent to you right after you register (or as a last resort could be done at check-in onsite with a hard copy with a parent signature).
* You are welcome to arrive early at check-in to meet our staff, get your gear, and begin experiencing the day.
* U.S. Army Bowl Coaches & National Selection Directors will be leading the on-field skills, drills, competitions, and offense vs defense for every position group.
* If you must arrive late, please let us know in advance so we can arrange your combine testing at a different time in the schedule.
* National Combine Series recruiting lanyards and Performance Jersey-Shirts will be given at check-in.
* Let your friends know you are training with the best in the country - Follow and re-post US Army Bowl and Signing Day Sports on all your favorite social media! We invite you to post event graphics and highlights every day, starting today. #usarmybowl #signingdaysports
What to Bring:
* Bring a WATER JUG with your name on it (refills will be provided, but each athlete needs his own jug).
* Wear BLACK SHORTS (any style and any brand of shorts is fine). You'll get your Army Bowl Jersey-Shirt at check-in.
* Bring a lite, healthy snack. There aren't many breaks, but it's always good to have a snack during breaks.
* You do NOT need to bring a helmet or shoulder pads.
* Quarterbacks bring your own football (with your name written on it).
* Parents and guests are FREE (no cost) for the event. Guests are welcome to come & go from the fields all day. Parents, please do NOT come on the field surface unless asked by the Camp Director at the end of the session.
* Anyone with a medical condition or severe allergy needs to alert our Staff & trainer at check-in before the Combine starts.
* If you have a question heading into the Combine weekend, please contact Greg Cooper - U.S. Army Bowl Combine) by text or call to: (973) 610-9842.
* 99% of players are registered online in advance. If you have a friend/teammate who needs to register last minute we will allow players to register on Sat. online or through an i-pad at check-in which includes completing the online waiver. www.USArmyBowl.com
Highlights of a National Combine Series Event:
* Pro coaching (College & NFL experienced coaches).
* Rankings by 247Sports and your Information sent to 150 plus colleges via Zcruit.
* Combine test results, video, and written evaluations that can go straight into your recruiting profile on SDS app.
SDS EXAMPLE PROFILE HERE:
* National Combine Series are specifically for outstanding players in the Class of 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2027.
* Live today with U.S. Army Values - Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.